Not Ready for Girl's Summer Camp Just Yet? Try Timber tops Explorers Camp!
July 7-8 • July 28-29 • August 4-5
Come up for the weekend for two fun-filled days and one night at camp! If your child is entering 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade and is not yet ready for camp, we’d like to invite your prospective camper to share in an action-packed weekend at Camp Timber Tops! Girls will have the chance to participate in exciting camp activities with other prospective campers while camp is in session, the whole time being supervised by our excellent staff. While children are enjoying Explorer Camp, parents can tour Timber Tops and meet with the directors.
Weekend activities include athletics, swimming, arts & crafts, outdoor adventure and more!
Transportation available to and from Philadelphia and North Jersey.
To R.S.V.P email firstname.lastname@example.org or, before June 8, call 267-639-2488. After June 8, call 570-226-1955. Don’t miss this event! Space is limited! Reply today!
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Shower towel
- Hair brush or comb
- Warm clothes for evening
- Sleeping Bag
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Change of clothes for Sunday
- A smile
Sample Explorer Mini-Camp Schedule:
- 11:30am Welcome Explorer campers and a tour of Camp Timber Tops.
- 12:30pm Healthy Lunch; could be grilled cheese, hamburgers and hot dogs, always paired with delicious salad choices.
- 1:00pm Explorers join our youngest bunks for supervised play both inside a real cabin and outside group games.
- 1:45pm Wacky races!
- 2:30pm Get Ready an afternoon at Lake Selma! Boating, sailing and jumping off the inflatables!
- 4:30pm Choice Activity. What do you love to do? Join our incredible staff to learn gymnastics, cooking, nature, model rocketry, yoga, and more!
- 5:20pm Shower Time.
- 6pm Dinner; What’s on the menu tonight? Baked chicken, tacos, Chinese food, something healthy and appetizing offer each night paired with your choice of delicious sides.
- 6:30pm Line up! Hear about awesome evening activities, listen to the news of the day and lower the flag.
- 6:45pm Arts and Crafts; make a pillow or a candle to bring home.
- 7:30pm Evening activities; join in with our Junior campers and counselors for unique night time fun.
- 8:30pm Campfire with s'mores, songs and stories.
- 8:00am Wake up.
- 8:20am Breakfast with bagels, eggs, fruit and cereal.
- 9:30–11:30am Lower and upper rope elements at our Adventure Course.
- 11:30am Group, bunk pictures by the Explorer Cabin.
- 12pm Lunch with the whole family.
We hope to see you next summer!!