Girls Camp Facilities
A Traditional Overnight Summer Camp for Girls
Full and Half-Sessions, in the Heart of the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
Camp Timber Tops' 1000-acre natural woodland allows each camper an opportunity to be the best version of herself while learning lifelong skills in a dynamic, nurturing environment. We take great pride in our summer home, and we invite you to visit us and explore camp for yourself!
Shake! Kick! Dribble! Shuffle! Pose! Shoot! Swing! Summer camp never stops!
We're proud of our incredible athletic program, which allows each camper to learn and become proficient in all athletic areas. After all, summer camp is about trying new things! Do you want to take it to the next level? All campers are welcome and encouraged to play in our inter-camp leagues, swim in our swim meets, compete in gymnastics meets, run in our annual 5k and more! No need to make our teams. If you want to play competitively, you will at camp! Athletics at Timber Tops brings something for everyone.
- Professionally surfaced and marked volleyball court
- Beach volleyball court
- Outdoor basketball courts with 6 adjustable glass backboards and breakaway rims
- Indoor basketball courts with bleachers
- Regulation size football, lacrosse, field hockey and soccer fields
- Regulation size softball diamond
- Dance Studio
- Yoga Yurt
- Ga-Ga Court
- 7 Tennis Courts
- Gymnastic pavilion including a new springboard floor, uneven bars, vaulting, and 3 beams
- Fitness and weight training center
- Driving Range (just miles from camp)
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's the junior girls on the zip line!
At Timber Tops, love of the outdoors is palpable. We sing through the forest and laugh through the forest, but we climb, belay, canoe, ride, hike, and bike through it too. In a setting like this, we never get bored! Experience daily adventure at camp like nowhere else in the world. Can't get enough? Sign up for an overnight canoe trip, rock-climbing trip, or overnight camping trip! But hurry! They fill up fast!
- Horseback Riding Ranch with over 300 acres of riding trails
- 20 Mountain Bikes and miles of private trails
- Nature Hut and trails
- High Ropes Course including Multi-Vine, Giants Ladder and Leap of Faith
- 2 zip lines
- Low Ropes course
- Tree House
- 4 camp craft sites
- Private creek side camping area with platform tent
- Outdoor cooking
- Archery Range
- Riflery Range
Swimming, swimming in the swimming pool. When days are hot when days are cool in the swimming pool!
Oh, and how can we forget our awesome private lake! The Anna Summer Black pool and Lake Selma are the perfect places to spend a hot summer day. Have you always wanted to learn the butterfly? Sailing? A perfect dive? Now's your chance! Campers take formal swimming lessons, and there's daily free swim as well. During daily choice, the lake is one of the most popular places in camp! Make sure to check out the inflatables. You'll never want to leave!
- Olympic sized, heated pool
- Lake Selma - Our own private lake allowing campers to learn and enjoy:
- Row boats
- Water bikes
- Water iceberg inflatable for climbing an sliding
- Waterskiing program
The Arts Facilities
You have to see and experience our art center to understand just how integral it is to Timber Tops. Campers (and counselors!) love sitting, nestled in the trees, working on jewelry, fashion design, fine arts and more. What could be more inspiring than a ceramic studio in the woods? Almost everyone will list the Arts & Crafts center as a CTT hot spot. Another hot spot? The Timber Theater! Timber Tops girls sing and dance their hearts out. A large majority of our girls sign up for a play, an a cappella group or an evening campfire skit. Creative Arts at Timber Tops gives girls a forum to and the confidence with which to express themselves and SHINE!
- Indoor Dance Studio
- Ceramic Studio
- Jewelry & Stained Glass Studio
- Graphic Design & Fashion Studio
- General Arts & Fine Arts Studio
- Photography, Video, & Editing Studio
- Radio Station
- Cooking Kitchen
- Performing Arts Theater with stage, lighting and sound system
Summer camp is a sleepover every night! Our bunks are spacious, comfortable, clean, and cheerful. Your bunk will quickly become your home away from home! In fact, we bet you'll dream of it during the winter!
- Cheerful, clean cabins
- New beds with new comfortable mattresses
- New, well-maintained bathroom and shower facilities
- Knotty pine walls
- Large windows
Our beautiful dining hall is truly the heart of camp, and in addition to eating there, campers hang out there too! Comfortable couches and stools surrounding the fireplace make for a perfect bunk meeting spot. After all, there's usually a lip synch, bunk skit, or campfire to plan! Hungry? There's always a bowl of fruit out for between-meal snacking. We know you've worked up an appetite!
- Spacious, airy Dining Hall
- Working fireplace for cold days and rainy nights
- Delicious, nutritious, child-friendly menu options to appeal to a wide range of camper tastes and all dietary needs
- Huge daily sandwich and salad bar
Need a cold drink, ice pack, your daily vitamin, a Band Aid or just a hug? Our Health Center staff is open all day and night to make sure your daughters are happy and safe. If your daughter stays for more than a quick visit, you'll certainly be notified. Our doctors and nurses are among the most exceptional people at camp!
- Air-conditioned Health Center
- Registered Nurses and a Doctor on Staff