Not Ready for Girl's Summer Camp Just Yet? Try Timber tops Explorers Camp!
- Saturday, July 3rd
- Saturday, July 10th
- Saturday, July 17th
- Saturday, July 24th
- Sunday, August 1st
- Saturday, August 7th
Join us at camp for the day! If your child is entering 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade and is not yet ready for camp, we'd like to invite your prospective camper to share in an action-packed day at Camp Timber Tops! Girls will have the chance to participate in exciting camp activities with other prospective campers while camp is in session, the whole time being supervised by our excellent staff. While children are enjoying Explorer Camp, parents are invited to tour camp, meet with the directors, then encouraged to go out to lunch and explore the area while future campers enjoy camp for the day!
Packing List for an Explorer Day:
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- A smile
Sample Explorer Mini-Camp Schedule:
- 10:00am Welcome Play Day campers and a tour of Camp Timber Tops for parents. Campers participate in activities such as boating, arts and crafts, ropes and gymnastics.
- 11:00am Head to Gymnastics for some fun on the Tumble Track!
- 11:45am Stop off at Cooking to whip up a sweet treat to enjoy after lunch!
- 12:30pm Healthy Lunch; could be grilled cheese, hamburgers and hot dogs, always paired with delicious salad choices.
- 1:00pm Explorers join our youngest bunks for supervised play both inside a real cabin.
- 1:45pm Off to the adventure course to go off our mini zip line!
- 2:30pm Get ready to head to the Lake for boating and some play on the Wibit. Who knows, maybe s’mores will follow!
- 3:15pm Stop by our Arts & Crafts village for a Camp Art Project!
- 4:00pm Parents return to camp to pick up campers.
We hope to see you next summer!!