Not Ready for Girl's Summer Camp Just Yet?
Try A Timber Tops PlayDay!
If your child is entering 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade and is not yet ready for camp, we encourage you to visit while camp is in session and try a PlayDay.
PlayDays are our version of Explorers in one action-packed, 10AM-4PM, day! Parents are invited to tour camp and meet with the directors, then they're encouraged to go out to lunch and explore the area while future campers enjoy camp for the day!
Saturday, July 6th
Saturday, July 13th
Saturday, July 20th
Saturday, July 27th
Saturday, August 3rd
PlayDay Cost: No charge!
Sample PlayDay Mini-Camp Schedule:
- 10:00am Welcome PlayDay campers and a tour of Camp Timber Tops for parents. Campers participate in activities such as boating, arts and crafts, ropes and gymnastics.
- 11:00am Head to Gymnastics for some fun on the Tumble Track!
- 11:45am Stop off at Cooking to whip up a sweet treat to enjoy after lunch!
- 12:30pm Healthy Lunch; could be grilled cheese, hamburgers and hot dogs, always paired with delicious salad choices.
- 1:00pm Explorers join our youngest bunks for supervised play inside a real cabin.
- 1:45pm Off the adventure course to go off our mini zip line!
- 2:30pm Get ready to head to the Lake for boating and some play on the Wibit. Who knows, maybe s’mores will follow!
- 3:15pm Stop by our Arts & Crafts village for a Camp Art Project!
- 4:00pm Parents return to camp to pick up campers.
We hope to see you next summer!!