Prepping for a potluck at the last minute and don’t know what to make? Try this easy, three ingredient recipe for peppermint Oreo fudge. I made it for my CTT friend’s holiday party and it was an instant hit!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 16-36 fudge bars
12 oz container peppermint frosting (or add 2 tsp of peppermint extract to 12oz vanilla frosting)
2 cups white chocolate chips
½ cup finely crushed Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos
1 cup roughly chopped Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos
1. Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
2. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave (intervals of 30 seconds on 50% power until melted).
3. Add peppermint frosting and finely crushed Oreos. Mix together.
4. Spread into the prepared pan.
5. Top with roughly chopped Oreos and gently press them into the fudge.
6. Place in the refrigerator to cool and set.
7. Lift fudge from pan using the foil. Gently peel the foil from the fudge and cut into squares.